eConsultant

eConsultant - Sanjeev Narang - writes notes on technology, personal growth, personal MBA, productivity and time management.

Best Tool For the Job - Two Great Uses for PostIt Notes


Two great ideas for PostIt Notes.

Best Tool For the Job - Two Great Uses for PostIt Notes

Two Great Uses for PostIt Notes



1. Task focus tool. Before I sit down at the computer at home I take a sticky note and write on it what I plan to accomplish in that sitting.

2. Goal keeping tool. I've decided to write my goals, along with a very basic estimate of my progress every morning on a sticky note and stick them on the most recently used page in my pocket Moleskine notebook. Each time I open it, I'm reminded of my goals.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment