eConsultant

eConsultant - Sanjeev Narang - writes notes on technology, personal growth, personal MBA, productivity and time management.

Simply Fired | Feature Story

Organized Dooce site from the people who brought you SimplyHired

Simply Fired | Feature Story:

the official story, straight from the source

on january 28th, 2005, i was terminated from google. either directly or indirectly, my blog was the reason. this came as a great shock to me because two days ago we had looked at my blog and removed all inappropriate content - the comments on financial performance and future products. for my next entries, i was very cognizant of my blogging content, making sure to stay away from these topics. i mean, as much as i like to be open and honest about communicating to users and customers, i'm not insubordinate. if i was told to shut down this blog, i would have.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment