eConsultant

eConsultant - Sanjeev Narang - writes notes on technology, personal growth, personal MBA, productivity and time management.

Getting Things Done, OmniOutliner, and syncing to paper at Litwack.org

Using various technologies simultaneously for GTD.

Getting Things Done, OmniOutliner, and syncing to paper at Litwack.org:

Getting Things Done, OmniOutliner, and syncing to paper

Update 9/1: Whoa - Merlin linked to me and my traffic has been going crazy. Thanks to everyone who�s reading and leaving comments!

Getting Things Done
I�ve been using GTD for about a year. (Here�s Merlin Mann�s gentle introduction to GTD, if you haven�t heard of it.) I�m like 12% more efficient. But I�m 80% less worried about what I have to do, and that�s magic.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment