eConsultant

eConsultant - Sanjeev Narang - writes notes on technology, personal growth, personal MBA, productivity and time management.

D*I*Y Planner Hipster PDA Edition

Your next action: Print this out now!

D*I*Y Planner Hipster PDA Edition:


D*I*Y Planner Hipster PDA Edition


I�m hereby pleased to announce the release of the much-requested D*I*Y Planner 2 Hipster PDA Edition, a series of 34 organisational and planning templates designed for printing onto index cards (a.k.a., the Hipster PDA). These are a subset of the regular D*I*Y Planner forms, re-designed for the smaller size, and may be used either in conjunction with the full kit or as a stand-alone system. Although chiefly inspired by David Allen�s Getting Things Done, an emphasis has been placed upon tweakability and multiple methodologies.


« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment